- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of therapy in a variety of specific identified needs including the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan, documentation of therapeutic experience via report writing and communication with referral sources and other professionals, and to provide an atmosphere conducive to wellness.
- Develop a treatment plan that addresses the needs of the youth with input from the client, referring agency, Site Supervisor, Director of Clinical Quality, Regional Clinical Coordinator of Outpatient Services and Regional Administrative Coordinator of Outpatient Services
- Oversee all components of therapy and implement change when necessary to ensure quality programming. Implement treatment schedule to include: all group therapies, individual counseling, insight therapy, recreational therapy, and family therapy.
- Provide weekly individual counseling/psychotherapy sessions to A.R.R.T.S. clients and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Provide clinical supervision/consultation to assigned Mental Health Counselors.
- Participate and clinically document Group Therapy sessions for A.R.R.T.S. clients.
- Provide Strategic Family Therapy to youth and families and provide documentation of all session outcomes.
- Participate in the development of all therapeutic group curriculums.
- Provide individualized diagnostic impressions to the clinical team members.
- Function as a liaison between the treatment team members.
Education: Master’s Degree in a behavioral science field
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral healthcare services for children and adolescents. A minimum of two years’ experience working directly with abuse or trauma victims. Must have or be in training to receive certification in the treatment of sexually aggressive youth in at least a 60-credit hour academic and practicum program with competency evaluation and testing. Certification is a requirement within six months of the date of hire.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.