- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of therapy in a variety of specific identified areas including the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan, documentation of therapeutic experience via progress notes and communication with the partial team consisting of, Mental Health Professional, Program Director, Program Supervisor, Regional Clinical Coordinator of Outpatient Service, and Regional Administrative Coordinator of Outpatient Services and to provide an atmosphere conducive to wellness.
- Assume primary care of youths assigned to caseload.
- Develop and implement a treatment plan that addresses the needs of the youth with input from the youth, family, referring agency, and Clinical Coordinator. All goals/objectives are to be realistic, obtainable, and measurable.
- Conduct individual counseling sessions with primary clients at least weekly and with all youth as needed.
- Develop and facilitate group therapy as designated by Clinical Coordinator.
- Provide for the health, safety, security, and appropriate social interaction and social behavior of all youth in placement.
- Facilitate family sessions and maintain appropriate communication with significant parties.
- Maintain professional documentation duties, i.e. court reports, taskwork, discharge summaries, individual and family notes, log entries, incident reports, progress notes, treatment plans and TPRs and clinical testing.
- Experience: Sufficient previous counseling experience, preferably with adolescents
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Age: 21 years and up
- Ability to obtain Act 33, Criminal History, and FBI Act 73 clearances, ability to pass Safe Crisis Management
- Valid driver’s license required
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.