- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of therapy in a variety of specific identified needs including the development and implementation of an individual treatment plan, completion of a comprehensive assessment, documentation of therapeutic experiences via report writing and communication with referral sources and other professionals, and to provide an atmosphere conducive of wellness.
- The entire community in a IBHS counseling setting with emphasis on providing primary care to clients in a clinical capacity. Directly supervised by the Director of Clinical Quality, Regional Clinical Coordinator of Outpatient Service and Regional Administrative Coordinator of Outpatient Services.
- Interacts ongoing with the management team, coworkers, referral sources, and other significant parties needed to enhance the clients’ rehabilitation experience. The Mobile Therapist is utilized to provide clinical direction to BHT personnel.
- Develop and implement an Individual Treatment Plan that addresses the needs of the youth with input from the client, referring agency, consultant, and Program Director. All goals/objectives are to be realistic, obtainable, and measurable.
- Conduct individual family sessions with all youth and family members as needed and provide therapeutic support on a consistent basis.
- Provide for the safety, security, and appropriate social interaction and social behavior of all youth in the program.
- Maintain professional documentation duties, i.e. daily progress notes, contact notes, incident reports, treatment planning/updating, and other responsibilities delegated by the Program Director and/or Regional Administrator.
- Demonstrate a standard of conduct that provides effective role modeling for client population and peer group.
- Present accurate clinical information to referral sources, family members, and other interagency contacts.
- Plan and implement therapeutic, recreational, and educational events on and off site.
- Guide the implementation of the therapeutic summer program.
- Provide clinical information for review in weekly supervision meetings.
- Improve level of competence through participation in on-going supervision and attend on and off-site training seminars.
- Perform all other duties assigned by the Director of Clinical Quality, Regional Clinical Coordinator of Outpatient Services and Regional Administrative Coordinator of Outpatient Services.
- Document and maintain client data via EMR.
Please apply with confidence! For qualified candidates to be considered for this position, you must have the required degree and licensures. An immediate interview is desirable-if your qualifications match the requirements of the position!
Education: Licensed or Licensed Eligible Mental Health Clinician or Master’s level degree, with documented training and/or experience in the area of behavioral health.
Experience and Training: Sufficient previous experience in working with children and adolescents experiencing behavioral challenges.
Job Knowledge: Comprehensive knowledge of DTAC functions, clinical philosophy, and awareness of the DPW laws related to juvenile rehabilitation.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.