- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
The Residential Supervisor is responsible for the safety and welfare of both staff and clients in the program, as well as the maintenance of the physical plant during the shift hours. They are responsible for treatment planning implementation and therapeutic direction for all clients within the residential program. They are responsible for childcare issues, structure/routines, and management-related activities during the shift. They are responsible for coordinating and implementing group therapy, recreational, and community-related activities.
- Responsible for communication to the Clinical Coordinator, Administrative Coordinator, and Regional Administrator of Residential Services all situations effecting the well-being of the facility.
- Work with the on-call supervisor in a decision-making process where the health and well-being of the clients and/or group are threatened, and also for informative reasons in other situations, and for feedback where needed.
- Coordinating group and individual therapy for all residents with the Clinical Coordinator.
- Assigning tasks to the counselor to fully implement the therapeutic direction.
- Following through on all childcare issues/counseling issues from the previous shift.
- Supervising all documentation during the shift hours (including log entries, journals, medication log, etc.).
- Participate in weekly management and staff meetings.
- Participate in weekly on-call and emergency programs.
Please apply with confidence! In order for qualified candidates to be considered for this position, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in related field and one year experience in childcare OR 60 college credits with three years child care experience; extensive training in all aspects of counseling and a minimum of two years adolescent care.
An IMMEDIATE interview is desirable-if your qualifications match the requirements of the position!
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Experience: Adolescent/Children Work – 1 year (Required)
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.