- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Are you passionate about helping children and adolescents with their mental health? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Regional Managed Care Liaison for our residential program to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for oversight, scheduling and conducting monthly managed care reviews and reauthorizations and completing all pertinent documentation, as well as, preparing reauthorization packet and the documentation of therapeutic experience via report writing and communication with referral sources and other professionals, and to provide an atmosphere conducive to wellness.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you have a passion for helping children and adolescents with their mental health and want to make a difference in the lives of our children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Oversee, schedule and conduct monthly managed care reviews and reauthorizations. Complete all required documentation.
- Oversee, prepare and send reauthorization packets on time with accurate information
- Gather information for and participate in grievance reviews
- Schedule clients with psychiatrist on an every 30 day basis.
- Communicate managed care due dates for reauthorizations, treatment plans for managed care, and attachment E (DE) to clinical supervisor to ensure timely completion by caseworkers
- Provide for the health, safety, security, and appropriate social interaction and social behavior of all youth in placement
- Maintain professional documentation duties
- Present accurate clinical information to referral sources, family members, and in court at quarterly reviews or as requested
Education: Master’s degree in a generally recognized clinical field such as psychology, social work, etc.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in areas of child/adolescent behavioral health services.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.