- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
To assume the overnight supervision responsibility insuring/providing a safe environment for all clients, as well as the safety and well-being of the physical plant during the overnight hours of 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Trains new staff on overnight policy – procedure
- Effectively handles personnel issues and communicates to the appropriate manager
- Remains awake and alert and effectively implements DTAC’s policies and procedures for the overnight shift hours
- Performs periodic random checks on the clients, no more than 15 minutes apart. Performs document checks utilizing an overnight checklist. Documents in staff log any unusual sleeping patterns, talking in sleep, etc.
- Remains in bedroom area with only short periods of absence to facilitate breaks and transitions. Other staff are to expand their scope of supervision during these time periods.
- Performs periodic checks of the physical plant not more than two hours apart. Documentation of any problems within the physical plant is forwarded to the Regional Administrative Coordinator of Residential Services and
- communicated to supervisor.
- Assists in the morning routines of clients, if necessary, i.e., waking clients, helping prepare breakfast, overseeing morning routines.
- Helps clients integrate a positive, healthy attitude toward their new day.
Education / Experience (One of the following options is required)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 1 year work experience with children OR:
- An associate degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and 3 years work experience with children
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.