- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Are you passionate about helping children and adolescents with their mental health? Do you have experience working with children / adolescents and providing therapeutic care in a PHP? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Program Supervisor for our partial program to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the safety and welfare of both staff and clients in the program, as well as the maintenance of the physical plant during Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) hours. Responsible for treatment planning implementation and therapeutic direction for all clients within the program. Responsible for childcare issues, structure/routines, and management-related activities. Responsible for implementing group therapy, recreational, and community-related activities.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with children and adolescents, a background in behavioral health or a related field. Strong management, communication, & organizational skills are also essential.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you have a passion for helping children and adolescents with their mental health and want to make a difference in the lives of our children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
- Responsible for communication with the appropriate leadership in all situations effecting the well-being of the facility
- Facilitating the coordination of group and individual therapy for all clients
- Assigning tasks to the counselors in order to fully implement the therapeutic direction
- Supervising all documentation (including log entries, personal logs, progress notes, medication log, etc.)
- Monitor staff to note compliance to DTAC policy/procedures
- Monitor appropriate staff intervention and discipline with clients
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of youth and facility
- Monitor staff delivery of services
- Implement therapeutic direction established by the management team
- Respond efficiently to any emergency situations by setting/ implementing pre-existing strategies
- Develop and facilitate specialized therapy groups
- Oversee the physical and safety needs of all clients
- To assure that all purchasing is authorized and within budgetary specifications
Education: Bachelors Degree in related field and two years experience in child care or high school diploma with four years experience.
- Sufficient previous experience in working with children and adolescents experiencing behavioral challenges
- Sufficient awareness of partial program operation
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.