- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
The Mental Health Professional will provide diagnostic/clinical impressions to treatment team members to maximize effective treatment outcomes for clients in care. Duties will include individual, family, and group counseling, and assisting in the development of Individual Treatment Plan goals and staff development training.
- To provide individualized diagnostic recommendations and clinical impressions to treatment team members
- Assist in the formation of Individual Treatment Plan goals
- Develop and facilitate educational training seminars relative to contemporary mental health treatment modalities
- Provide individual family and group counseling to identified special needs population
- Work closely with the clinical management team implementing change when necessary to ensure quality programming
- Maintain open communication management team to ensure effective treatment outcomes are being met
Education: Master’s Degree in a generally recognized clinical field such as psychology, social work, etc.
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral healthcare services for children and adolescents.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.