- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
We currently have openings in several counties for a Master’s Level Therapist position!
Job Role & Summary
It is the goal of Therapy Services to provide intensive therapeutic services to a client and his/her family outside of traditional outpatient therapy settings. Typical settings may include the child’s home, school, extended family members’ environment, religious affiliate organizations, community center, organized sports or youth group activity, and other community settings.
- Provide assessment information relating to strengths and therapeutic needs of the client and family.
- Develop and implement an Individual Treatment Plan designed to encompass the psychological needs of the client. Treatment Plans will address defined problems and will incorporate a strength-based approach to psychotherapy which is child-centered, and family focused.
- Mobile Therapist personnel will provide individual psychotherapy to the client and family members relating to specified treatment goals.
- The Mobile Therapist will collaborate with all individuals involved in the client’s treatment (i.e. parents, teachers, extended family members, group leaders, coaches, guidance counselor, principal, and other school related officials, etc.) throughout treatment plan development.
Please apply with confidence! For qualified candidates to be considered for this position, you must have the required degree and licensures. An immediate interview is desirable-if your qualifications match the requirements of the position!
- a) Be licensed as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker, or
- b) Be licensed as a social worker or a behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum, or
- c) 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children and a graduate degree with 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling, or
- d) Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.