- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Seeking a BCBA therapist who will be responsible for the facilitation of therapy in a variety of specific identified needs including the development and implementation of an individual treatment plan, documentation of therapeutic experiences via report writing/review and communication with referral sources and other professionals, consultative services and to provide an atmosphere conducive of wellness.
- Use appropriate assessment instruments and data to develop and implement teaching programs
- Provide consultation and/or supervision of staff and multidisciplinary team members (when applicable)
- Establish and maintain data measurement, collection, and analysis systems. Maintain appropriate documentation and prepare and complete reports as required.
- Ensure that all treatment plans and programs comply with contract requirements, satisfy all relevant insurance certification and other expectations, and meet or exceed professional standards.
- Coordinate with each family and multidisciplinary team member to complete appropriate recruiting, selection, training, and retention of trainers and instructional aides.
- Provide staff development, training, and modeling for team members in strategies and methodologies for working with children on the autism spectrum and/or clients who have behavioral, adaptive, and/or social/communication challenges.
- Participate in Individual Education Program (IEP) team meetings for clients as appropriate.
- Develop and implement treatment plans that address the needs of the youth
- Conduct individual family sessions with all youth and family members as needed and provide therapeutic support on a consistent basis.
- Provide for the safety, security, and appropriate social interaction and social behavior of all youth in the program
- Maintain professional documentation duties
Education & Certification
- Certified Mental Health Master’s level Clinician in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) to which BCBA status has been acquired.
Individual qualifications for BC ABA staff are as follows (candidate must meet one of the following criteria):
- Be licensed as a behavior specialist, or
- Be a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis, or
- Have a graduate degree in ABA, or
- 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct service and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling, or
- Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or related field
Experience & Training: Sufficient previous experience in ABA in working with children and adolescents experiencing behavioral challenges.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.