- 401(k) Matching*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual PTO Cash Out
- FSA & HSA
* 3% 401(k) matching after 3 years of employment, 5% after 5 years
** Benefits are only applicable for full-time employees
Job Role & Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of therapy in a variety of specific identified needs including the implementation of an individualized treatment plan, documentation of therapeutic experience via report writing and communication with referral sources and other professionals, and to provide an atmosphere conducive to wellness.
- Implement a treatment plan that addresses the needs of the youth
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions with all youth and family members on a consistent basis
- Assume primary care to youths assigned to caseload
- Provide for the safety, security, and appropriate social interaction and social behavior of all youth in the program
- Maintain appropriate communication with the entire treatment team
- Serve as a liaison with all outside agencies and school personnel
- Maintain professional documentation duties
- Present accurate clinical information to referral sources, family members, and in court as requested
- Plan and implement therapeutic, recreational, and educational events
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral sciences field.
Experience: Minimum of three years experience in behavioral healthcare services for children and adolescents. A minimum of two years experience working directly with abuse or trauma victims. Must have, or be in training, to receive certification in the treatment of sexually aggressive youth in at least a 60-credit hour academic and practicum program with competency evaluation and testing. Certification is a requirement within six months of the date of hire.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers serves children, adolescents, and their families who are struggling because of abuse and trauma. We provide a variety of outpatient and residential programs to help children and adolescents displaying emotional, behavioral, and developmental problems as well as behavior disturbances due to trauma.
If you are interested in joining a stable company of 30 years who believes in promoting from within, offers tuition reimbursement, 401-K, parental leave, a hefty staff referral bonus, employee raffles, and years of service awards (just to name few perks). You’ve found your new home! DTAC is a growing company that provides our team many unique opportunities for learning and advancement!
We serve children and adolescents who experience behavioral health difficulties in a variety of settings. DTAC’s Mission is to serve children, adolescents, and their families in a stable and safe environment where one’s potential, personal strengths and relationships are the basis for lifelong change and self-sufficiency.
Diversified Treatment Alternative Centers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.